Procore is seeking an Executive Meeting Facilitator to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. This role will manage and facilitate various executive meetings in order to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the entire Executive Team.
The candidate must be well organized, flexible, assertive, and can demonstrate executive - level written and verbal communication skills, and have strong decision making abilities. This role requires previous experience with meeting moderation or facilitation, a proven ability to master complex business topics, and an attention to detail. Some experience working with senior level executives would be helpful so you can relate to their interests and struggles as the company continues to grow.
The position will involve direct interface with the entire executive team, including the CEO and President of the organization, and will report directly to the VP of Strategy and Business Development. Candidate should be resourceful, proactive, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence with both internal and external relationships.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate meetings for Senior level executives.
- Execute all logistics of Senior-Executive meetings including: Organize, coordinate, facilitate, and document meetings, action items, and outcomes; schedule; solicit and notify participants, post agenda materials, and capture, update, and distribute minutes and other documentation for all meetings; prepare agendas; prepare training materials, pre-work, and presentations/briefs.
- Provide organizational development, process engineering, and business process improvement support.
- Help drive strategic projects to completion by enabling communication to flow seamlessly between the executives.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information which would have material impact on the company operations, performance, or value if shared beyond its intended audience.
- Create and prepare reports, presentations, and other materials in support of the executive team.
- Own and facilitate the development, tracking, and maintenance of organizational Objectives and Key Results (OKR).
- Potential to manage other recurring executive all-department meetings and events
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in project management support.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience facilitating and designing executive-level meetings.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in one or more high-growth corporations.
- 5 years' experience within the Organizational Development/Change Management field is desirable.
- 10 years’ experience in executive coaching in a corporate setting is also desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Coaching certification is preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Management or related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualification is desirable
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top