Enterprise Sales Engineer
Why We Need You:
Procore's Enterprise Sales Engineering team continues to grow! We are hiring Enterprise Sales Engineers to partner with Enterprise Account Executives to support the full sales lifecycle for new and existing enterprise business (6 figure + deals). Enterprise Sales Engineers supplement demonstrations with technical knowledge of cloud based software and Procore platform expertise.
You will be the expert voice and resource to support our Enterprise Account Executives throughout the sales process. This includes participating in technical demonstrations, answering RFPs, and positioning Procore as the leading construction software solution to prospects. You will be addressing the C-Suite of the ENR 400 segment.
Sales Engineers work in a highly collaborative and rapidly growing sales organization. Travel is required for this position (up to 50%) to client sites, industry events, and Procore offices. This position may be based at our Carpinteria, CA headquarters overlooking the Pacific Ocean, or remotely near a major metropolitan area, or from any one of our satellite offices.
Procore is seeking...
Construction management experts looking to transition into a fast paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator (prefer 5+ years)
- Procore platform users (required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
Tech industry expert looking for a new challenge:
- Proven performance in a pre-sales support role selling a SaaS solution through demonstrations, drafting RFP responses, and onboarding sales executives (prefer 3+ years)
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Understanding and or strong interest of developing working knowledge of enterprise technology environments including storage, database, data warehousing, data integration, data analytics, and security
Enterprise Sales Engineers are responsible for:
- Building relationships with construction management C-Suite, key decision makers, visiting clients, and serving as clients’ and prospects’ technical point of contact.
- Own pre-sales technical support of prospects and partners from initial contact through product demonstration and close in partnership with our Enterprise Account Executives
- Work with field sales team to close new business by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Enabling new Enterprise Account Executives for success and transforming them into Procore experts through training and support
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, and emerging technologies
- Communicating with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborating with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect prospects and clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top