Director/Vice President International Strategy
Procore is seeking a Director/Vice President of International Strategy to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. This position is an opportunity to develop and guide Procore’s international growth strategy as the company seeks to open new offices globally. In this role, you will work with stakeholders across the organization to evaluate and prioritize new markets, develop launch plans, and manage execution of those plans. Additionally, this role will act as the primary liaison between new international markets and Procore Headquarters while creating a framework for managing more mature markets alongside entirely new market initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Work in close collaboration with Procore’s VP of Strategy and Business Development to create and launch international strategic plans with consideration of Procore’s current state and future vision
- Perform market opportunity research, competitor analysis, and market entry analysis, and product market fit
- Lead execution plans for new market entry and ensure activities well communicated, on-time, and on-budget
- Create a framework for managing mature markets, ensuring their success, and replicable processes
- Manage resource planning including headcount, budget, facilities, and U.S. employee relocation
- Communicate project status, strategy, risks, and issues with key team members
- Serve as the primary U.S. liaison to international offices for employment, client, and real estate needs
What we’re looking for:
- Experience supporting fast-growth companies in their international expansion efforts
- Strong communication, project management, analytic, and critical-thinking skills
- Evidence of exceptional performance creating working with large, cross-functional teams and driving timelines
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits:
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top