We’re looking for a Director, Strategic & Enterprise Campaign Marketing (USA) to join Procore’s growing Marketing team. In this role, you’ll oversee all marketing activities for our Majors and Enterprise General Contractor and Specialty Contractor markets. You’ll manage a team responsible for demand generation programs for new logo prospects and customers, one-to-one ABM programs for our strategic accounts, executive experiences, and field marketing activities focused on upmarket buyers.
As the Director, Strategic & Enterprise Campaign Marketing, you’ll partner closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Operations, and other Revenue teams to ensure our brand is correctly positioned, creating market demand, accomplishing our pipeline goals, ultimately achieving company revenue targets. This role is ideal for someone who has deep experience building high-touch, full-funnel programs for Enterprise buyers and loves working cross-functionally.
This position reports to our Director, Campaign Management, and can sit in any US office or remotely within the US. Travel to our Carpinteria, CA headquarters will be on an as-needed basis. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Build an Enterprise marketing strategy that targets complex account hierarchies, numerous buyer roles throughout multi-year engagements with Enterprise buyers
- Manage a team responsible for executing one-to-one, one-to-few, and one-to-many account-based marketing motions
- Partner closely with Product marketing to implement our go-to-market strategy, creating strategies that align with our segmentation, messaging, positioning within this market
- Partner closely with our Digital Marketing team to identify a channel and website experience that align with our Enterprise campaign priorities
- Work with Sales and Operations to build and execute against account plans, create new pipeline, and accelerate deal cycles
- Build our account-based marketing funnel to enable you and your team to analyze campaign performance regularly, report findings to marketing and sales partners, and identify opportunities and optimizations based on findings
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of working experience in enterprise marketing or similar role, 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- A strong track record delivering results from a coordinated account-based marketing and selling motion
- Demonstration of tight marketing and sales alignment and comfortable working with senior sales leadership and enterprise account teams
- Excellent people management skills and an ability to direct various job roles to align under a cohesive team strategy
- Strong understanding of an account-based marketing funnel, understanding of marketing operations and analytics
- Highly motivated, self-starting nature; you respond positively to moderate guidance yet are capable of (and comfortable with) independent critical thinking and problem-solving, and a micromanager is your worst nightmare
- Out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under tight project deadlines
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.