Director Product Management, Mobile
- Carpinteria, CA
Procore is looking for a Director of Product Management to help re-envision our platform on mobile devices to provide a world-class user experience to our customers. Expectations around collaboration have shifted, creating a need for real-time interactions on par with the products used outside of work. In this role, you’ll create a collaborative and personalized mobile Procore experience that empowers all individuals in construction to build trust, improve efficiency, and complete projects safely. If you’re excited by the opportunity to take ownership of the end-to-end product management of our mobile application—we’d like to speak with you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live in.
This position will report to our SVP of Product, and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
Why you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform, customer base, construction industry, and the unique role our mobile app plays in Procore’s vision
- Take ownership of the elements required to deliver the app, including product roadmap, research, story writing, design and developer collaboration, user testing, release planning, and more
- Interact with all levels of the company from cross functional partners and stakeholders to our executive team to drive the best possible experience for our customers
- Increase product outcome of engagement and activity across the Procore construction platform
What we're looking for:
- Master’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience working on a product with an industry leading, thoughtful mobile application
- 5+ years experience building and delivering successful products
- Experience building collaboration products that drive activity and engagement
- Hypothesis driven product development
- Passionate about Procore and the problems we are solving for the construction industry
- Strong ability to influence and lead teams of various sizes
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product and Revenue teams
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Back to top