We’re looking for a Director of Product, Platform Flexibility to help Procore vastly scale customizable solutions for new markets and customer segments. In this role, you’ll build a platform that empowers the personalization of our user experience for a broad range of stakeholders, fitting the needs of a diverse array of markets. Your work enables users to tailor collaborative workflows and data collection to meet the regulatory requirements of international and governmental markets. If you have proven experience digging into customer problems, distilling them into needs, and envisioning the best solutions to meet and exceed them—we’d like to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create a platform that allows customization of UX, data collection, user roles, and workflows—building a base of cross-cutting capabilities that enrich our entire product suite
- Lead a team of 3 Product Managers with their development teams, balancing strategy development with people management
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategy; evangelize the product vision across the organization to ensure alignment and buy-in
- Become well-versed in the construction industry and its diverse challenges to guide and communicate the value you’re creating for our customers
- Balance customer empathy with horizontal solution thinking—recognize platform approaches that solve multiple problems at once, creating strategic leverage for Procore
- Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data analysis to help inform the decision-making process
- Think beyond software for the whole solution by collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 7+ years of Product Management experience at a software company
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with an emphasis on personalized user interfaces, design systems, or business process automation
- 4+ years of experience leading teams and developing Product Managers.
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams in an agile software development environment
- Experience overseeing a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, agile development, and go-to-market
- Ability to effectively communicate trade-offs for decisions through strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, demonstrating the ability to break down problems into components structured into platform-first solutions
- Strong listening skills; Product Management is equally about inquiring as it is advocating
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.