Desktop Systems Specialist
The Procore IT Team is looking for a Desktop Systems Specialist to help provide support to our internal users and systems. The ideal candidate will be expected to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and participate in selected projects. Our Desktop Systems Specialists provide excellent customer service and help to promote knowledge regarding the proper use of our systems. The candidate will work with IT staff and management to help enable Procore’s overall growth and success.
A successful Desktop Systems Specialist must be familiar with common applications, hardware, networking, and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have significant attention to detail and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. As our team expands, this role will support a growing number of systems and technologies. This position supports our internal users and department processes; an ideal candidate will have prior experience supporting people in a corporate or enterprise environment.
Procore’s IT team is driven by a strong customer service ethic and we strive to ensure our people have the resources and support to be successful.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You’ll Do
- Deploy, diagnose, and troubleshoot desktop systems and peripherals
- Provide training and support to end users across the entire organization
- Assist with various cross-departmental projects and initiatives
- Provide support for special on-site and off-site events
- Participate in security and compliance initiatives
- Assist with office moves and company expansion
- Individual, departmental, and enterprise software deployments
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience supporting desktop computers and peripherals (Windows, OSX)
- Understanding of computer networks (LAN/WAN/wireless)
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service and support (internal facing)
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and documenting technology issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A genuine desire to help others and participate in a team environment
- An attention and passion for detail
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge
- Bonus: Experience with InfoSec and/or standards compliance
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top