Customer Support Representative
Procore's Customer Support Representatives conduct training sessions for Procore users, including web-based seminars for technical support. Support responds to customer inquiries for information and provides user guidance through the software tool. Other duties include answering telephone and web inquiries and promoting Procore's products and services.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
Ability to communicate successfully with clients and handle customer inquiries. Ability to troubleshoot problems, research, and find answers to consumer questions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Team player who also works well independently
- Ability to assess and provide proactive advice or solutions
- Excellent communication skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Procore business model.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Procore system and tools needed to optimize its use and maximize its effectiveness.
- Respond to client or Sales Representatives’ needs.
- Communicate via phone, chat, and email; building relationships with clients and their users.
- Diligent, consistent attention to detail and management of administrative aspects of job.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and respect for coworkers and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers and co-workers.
- Proactively seek guidance and direction from manager and co-workers when appropriate.
- Maintain in depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Support Company's corporate culture including adhering to established ethical standards.
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest in customer service techniques.
- Fluency in written and verbal Spanish a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top