Customer Success Manager, Implementations
Procore’s Customer Success team members partner with clients to drive adoption, manage training, and build Procore’s business. This role is a balance of independent work within a dispersed, yet highly collaborative team. Team members own and develop accounts, partnering with Sales Representatives and Customer Support Representatives. This is not a sales position.
Customers Success team members are given the opportunity to implement and onboard new accounts and work with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships.
- Taking new clients and transforming them into Procore experts and advocates through training (in person and remote via screen sharing software), support, and relationship management
- Providing the highest level of service and support to Procore’s clients through diligent communication
- Communicating with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborating with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
Procore is seeking candidates with the following experience:
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Previously managed implementation of SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and new client relationships
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
Construction pros looking to transition into a fast paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top