Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to focus on building, retaining, and growing our most strategic Enterprise Clients. You will work closely with their Enterprise Sales counterparts and act as a liaison between various Procore teams in order to ensure our clients are set up for success.
As a successful Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you have a consultative mindset and can quickly understand both Procore’s Technology and the industries we serve. You will apply best practices and solutions to each client based on their individual business goals and objectives. You’ll be instrumental in developing and maintaining C-Level relationships and responsible for delivering custom ROI analysis for your client base. Leveraging this consultative approach, you will deliver Industry and Technology thought leadership while encompassing Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
To build successful relationships with our team and clients, you’ll need to visit them! Travel is required (up to 25%).
All applicants must have at least 5 years of experience in account management (preferably in a SaaS or agency environment). We are looking for great candidates for this position to work out of our Sydney office.
What you’ll do:
- Gain a strong understanding of strategies relevant to retaining and growing large, enterprise accounts while mitigating risk.
- Collaborate with key executives, technical leadership, and our Sales team to customize and execute development strategies for ENR 100 accounts.
- Build trust and create meaningful relationships among Champions and key Executives within each account.
- Deliver a custom ROI story to each client that mirrors that clients business goals and objectives.
- Identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within portfolio.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years account management experience focused on Enterprise clients
- Background of post-sale experience required
- While this isn’t a sales role, previous sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated successful software client services with proven experience renewing and expanding seven figure contracts
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- A history of servicing large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of owning a market segment
- Prefer experience related to Top ENR construction and/or financial industry
- Successful candidates are innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity in their clients business. Goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and easily adapts to change.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.
Back to top