Corporate Transportation Driver
Procore is seeking a Corporate Transportation Driver to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. You will be responsible for driving any corporate vehicles on routes including to and from offsite company parking, events, and around the Santa Barbara/Carpinteria area. You’ll interact with our employees daily, who are fun, friendly, and ever growing in number.
Class B drivers with full passenger endorsement a must. You’ll need to be resourceful, proactive, customer focused, and safety conscious.
What you’ll do:
- Command Procore’s corporate transportation service
- Support Procore full-time, Monday through Friday
- Support vehicle maintenance and cleanliness, make sure vehicles are washed and cleaned, and fueled as needed
- Work with Workplace Facility Manager on special projects and trips
- Other duties as assigned, i.e. company events, Facilities and/or Workplace Experience related items
What we’re looking for:
- A good driving record with no drug, alcohol, or violence related citations.
- Excellent customer service skills with their riders and co-workers.
- Must provide an H6 printout, dated within 30 days of application.
- Current Class B driver’s license with full passenger endorsement, and valid commercial medical certificate
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top