Content Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Manager, Content Marketing to join our team and make immediate and impactful contributions to the critical work of our marketing team.
This is a 'hands-on’ role at the core of the Canadian marketing team with a clear purpose to take business goals and translate them into actionable, engaging, and audience-appropriate content and creative to drive target audience acquisition, thought leadership, engagement and retention.
You will collaborate with product, field marketing, senior management, digital, PR, designers, sales, customer support, and external influencers and industry experts to build marketing concepts and write compelling copy for purposes of communicating with our clients and attracting new business. This includes developing content for case studies, e-mail sequences, whitepapers, infographics, e-mail templates, blogs, articles, website and other supporting documentation.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, develop and produce authentic content for digital and traditional marketing channels with B2B focus
- Develop copy for different personas, industry segments and market maturity levels
- Plan and execute content plans and themes that drive engagement across multiple B2B channels ensuring alignment with Canada’s overall marketing strategy
- Gain a deep understanding of the target audiences, the business challenges they face, etc. so you can create great content that educates them.
- Identify the core competencies of various market segments for company products and services and translate these items into dynamic, engaging copy directed to the expansion of brand awareness and sales.
- Conceptualize, write, and edit copy for a variety of integrated marketing campaigns and deliverables including website pages, emails, landing pages, eBooks, slicks, brochures, web banner ads, print collateral, trade publications, case studies, press releases, event materials, surveys, thought leadership articles, research pieces and more
- Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video
- Coordinate with the team and freelancers to manage content contributions, acting as the regional managing editor and publisher ensuring all content is in line with the Procore brand identity and brand voice guidelines
- Support product, brand positioning and messaging
- Lead the ideation, production, execution, and distribution of exceptional content marketing pieces, from blog posts and videos to lead magnets and social media updates and everything in-between
- Collaborate with marketing members to create innovative concepts that increase Procore brand awareness
- Partner with product marketing, sales enablement, graphics, and video department, as necessary, to create consistent messaging across delivery vehicles
- Constantly push creative boundaries in order to generate fresh content ideas that connect with the Procore audience in new ways and distribution tactics that expand our reach
- Analyze performance of content on a weekly basis and use this to constantly evolve the calendar moving forward.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years experience and a Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the French language would be preferred
- An editorial mindset and deep understanding of the importance of storytelling, story angles, excellent copywriting and knowing what keeps audiences engaged
- Ability to own and drive a marketing function with a very hands-on approach
- Proven experience in producing engaging content for a variety of B2B buying personas and channels
- Experience creating compelling messages for different target demographics and personas
- Attention to detail, with the ability to edit for grammar and style in line with current business copywriting standards
- Versatility and adaptability to work simultaneously on a variety of projects
- A doer with strong project management and organizational skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing and new campaigns.
- Highly creative but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make content decisions
- Highly skilled in developing excellent relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners (Creative, Agencies, PR)
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce, Wordpress, Marketo, Photoshop & Design
- A true team player with the confidence to take the lead
- A positive attitude and high level of drive and initiative. Comfortable in challenging the status quo, developing new and alternative ideas, constantly ‘testing and learning’, seeking to continuously improve on best performance
- Familiarity with current social media platforms and SEO best practices
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Canada, Australia & UK! To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, paid vacation, stock employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Back to top