Channel Manager - UKI
We’re looking for a Channel Manager to join our growing UK and Ireland team. Procore is expanding our reach internationally, helping construction companies revolutionise their businesses. We’re breaching greenfield territories that have tremendous market potential and are building out our team to lead this exciting endeavour. We’ve earned the #4 spot on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work, #5 on Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 and are continuing our expansion into the global market. Are you up for the challenge?
As Procore’s Channel Manager, you’ll expand our channel and marketplace programme in the UK and Ireland market, overseeing the development and management of both existing and new strategic partners. You’ll set a strategy to grow the Procore partner ecosystem, identifying, recruiting, and enabling channel and integration partners.
This position is based in our London office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Optimise the Procore Referral Programme for the UKI, helping to identify, recruit, onboard, and enable a team of channel partners who can drive new business
- Partner closely with the HQ Channel & Partner Marketing teams to develop go-to-market channel strategies built specifically for the UKI
- Facilitate, develop, and manage sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Manage day-to-day partner relations
- Set, track, and exceed revenue targets and partner recruitment goals
- Evangelise the partnership joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimising channel conflicts
What we’re looking for:
- 3-year degree required
- 3-5 years in a Partner-facing role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Passion for cloud technologies and the construction industry
- Proven exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly gain an understanding of construction technology ecosystem
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Experience establishing and developing long term lasting relationships
- Ability to excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
Procore Technologies provides cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, California with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
Perks & Benefits
Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
- The following insured benefits 100% paid by Procore:
- Private Medical Insurance through Bupa for yourself and any spouse/children
- Life insurance and Income Protection insurance through Unum
- Pension plan through Aegon, with Procore contributing 4% of base salary for employees contributing 5%
- 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)
Back to top