Business Development Associate
Procore’s Sales Development Team is a critical component of our sales model and has helped fuel the company’s incredible growth for the past several years.
Business Development Associates are office based positions responsible for the initial identification, generation, and development of business opportunities with potential clients in order to increase market share. From the initial contacts, they identify qualifying clients, schedule demonstrations and refer these leads to our Sales Representatives.
This position will be based in Sydney, Australia.
What you'll do:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel the Procore Enterprise Pipeline
- Outbound prospecting into large-scale construction firms via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns (80-100 outbound calls per day)
- Researching and building new and existing accounts
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads)
- Conducting high-level conversations with senior executives at targeted accounts
- Meeting or exceeding monthly quotas of qualified prospects and scheduled meetings (scheduling at least 4 qualified meetings per week)
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Uncovering prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities – highlighting Procore’s products and value propositions
- Developing an in-depth understanding of Procore, industry trends, customer needs, and competition
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Excellent written skills and highly articulate
- Strong interest in technology
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Previous high volume cold calling experience preferred
- Saas, especially software sales
- Experience in construction industry (especially with a general contractor or subcontractor) highly regarded, but not mandatory
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top