Procore is looking for a Benefits Manager to join our team in Carpinteria, CA! You’ll be an integral part of our mission to provide our team with a best in class experience through our high-growth and beyond. We’re looking for someone to develop and administer benefit programs for Procore including health & welfare and wellness, both domestically and for our growing international employee base. You will be a critical part of Procore’s benefits program and as such, must embody the spirit and values of Procore at all times: Openness, Ownership, and Optimism.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the design, implementation, evaluation, administration, communication, and delivery of progressive benefit plans and wellness program to support our best in class workforce!
- Ensure adequate Scopes of Work are in place for all contracts and agreements.
- Manage vendor quality and performance to include Documentation issues, customer service, adherence to plan provisions, performance guarantees to make sure we are getting the highest level support, audit of all programs, and oversee coordination with outside agencies.
- Working with benefit broker, make sure we stay compliant with legal requirements including but not limited to COBRA, HIPAA, PPACA, and ACA, ERISA & QDROS.
- Keep an eye on the changing benefit and wellness landscape, and recommend compliance actions for new and evolving benefit legislation.
- Manage efforts to ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual reports are developed in an effective and timely manner. Oversee the processing of related distributions and billing as needed.
- Collaborate with Payroll and Benefit outsource vendor to ensure plan corrections are administered in a timely fashion and oversee data integration accuracy with related vendors.
- Manage communications strategy of our plans and programs internally and externally.
- Remain current on benefit and market trends, and any changing conditions in order to provide recommendations to executive management.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience and demonstrated career growth in the development, implementation and administration of Benefit programs, including but not limited to healthcare, disability, life, leaves, defined contribution, and defined benefit plans
- Demonstrated experience in project and program management
- Demonstrated experience with plan design, legal interpretation, cost/benefit analysis, vendor analysis, communication, benefit administration system and related platforms
- Exposure to global benefits and programs
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS suite and strong knowledge of software applications in general (we use Google Applications)
- Ability to be exposed to confidential and sensitive employee information
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent is required
- Previous experience managing and growing a team preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top