APAC Account Executive, Mid-Market
We’re looking for an Account Executive, Mid-Market to join our growing APAC team located in Sydney’s Central Business District. We’ve earned the #4 spot on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work, #5 on Forbes 2018 Cloud 100, and are continuing our expansion into the global market.
As an Account Executive, Mid-Market, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base to effectively sell to strategic mid-market accounts. You’ll focus primarily on new account acquisition and growing revenue, with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base.
What you'll do:
- Target and close strategic accounts within the construction industry through solution selling and negotiation
- Follow up and qualify new prospects from inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop prospecting plans for territory development
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide leadership with sales reports and project updates
- Gather competitive intel to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Obtain recurring business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Build relationships with prospects by cold calling, email nurturing, conducting product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in software sales, preferably B2B
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology is desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales-based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends and family events.
Back to top