Procore is looking for a ANZ Sales Manager, Install Base to develop, mentor, and manage a team of Install Base Account Executives to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual quota goals to grow our current customer base. Procore’s customer base is as important as ever as we go to market with new products and are the most used construction management software in the world. You’re driven to excel in a management role while ready to coach a team performing inside sales, technical demonstrations, and supporting deals to close. To be successful in this role, you’ll drive a high-performance, high-accountability culture to meet and exceed sales goals.
This position will report to our Global Sales Manager, Install Base, and is based in our Sydney, Australia office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of Install Base Account executives to work with Procore’s customer base to renew and expand through upgrades and cross-selling new products
- Work closely with Customer Success Management team to ensure alignment and client success
- Attract, hire, and retain high-performing Account Executives by driving a performance culture within the team
- Provide training and support to the team to better understand the role, Procore’s products (industry, market, proposition), and best practices for inside sales
- Regularly conduct call, presentation, pipeline, and deal reviews with reps
- Help reps win deals via onsite presentations, negotiations, deal strategy
- Work closely with sales leadership and reps to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow up
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on individual performance and historical trends
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 4+ years in a quota-carrying software sales (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- 2+ years Management or Team Lead experience
- Proven experience selling via product demonstrations, email, and social selling
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centres, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programmes, and friends and family events.