Advocacy Program Manager
As the Advocacy Program Manager, you’ll be a critical member of the Customer Marketing team and will contribute directly to the success of Procore’s Marketing goals by developing and managing the strategic direction of our customer advocacy program. You will own the creation, execution, and management of strategic marketing campaigns to drive customer recruitment, engagement, and referrals for net new revenue.
You will be an evangelist of the Procore user/customer and motivate cross-departmental collaboration to rally behind your vision in an effort to develop and grow the advocacy program. You have a passion for building relationships and delighting customers with a motivation to go above and beyond to turn customers into advocates. As a successful Advocacy Program Manager, you have a true curiosity around users/customers, their challenges and behaviors, as well as a strong aptitude for data trends to draw conclusions and insights from those trends. This position requires a blend of skills needed to identify opportunities and develop strong strategies to engage, retain, expand and delight customers.
What you’ll do:
- Operate, manage, and grow Builder’s Club, Procore’s Advocacy Program with over 8000+ champions.
- Moderate the advocacy hub and develop creative and targeted campaigns for both member recruitment and engagement initiatives
- Manage the Builder’s Club Reward Program
- Capture voice of the customer trends and work with cross-functional teams to interpret feedback and deliver results within the organization to ensure high quality service and customer loyalty
- Develop and manage a scalable and trackable customer referral program within Builder’s Club that includes creative and targeted campaigns to spur word of mouth and drive new business revenue
- Define the strategy and launch the Advocate Community within Builder’s Club, outlining strategic ways to drive engagement to and within it
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to identify customer targets for beta releases, innovation labs and general product feedback
- Work with Customer Success and Sales to build relationships with existing customers and develop a repeatable, streamlined process to identify customer advocates
- Partner with Events to promote customer facing events, including user groups, training workshops, customer advisory boards, etc.
- Define, track and measure key customer advocacy metrics, identifying successes, trends, and potential problem areas for focus and improvement and present to internal stakeholders
- Other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned
Who we’re looking for:
- Preferably 3-4 years of relevant B2B marketing work experience and a proven track record of success in advocacy program management and referral marketing
- Fluent knowledge and experience with advocacy platforms like Influitive, Ambassador or other
- Internet and technology savvy with an understanding of chat rooms, blogs, social networking sites, and consumer communities
- In addition:
- You have strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, and delivering analysis and recommendations
- You possess a strong understanding of customer mindset and customer empathy and you have a dedication to great customer experiences
- Ability to effectively utilize time management skills to coordinate multiple timelines/priorities to ensure timely completion of projects/assignments
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- You have polished presentation and customer-facing communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and think quickly
Bachelor's Degree required.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Customer Success Manager
Tobi assists a variety of clients—from company owners and engineers to general contractors and architects—in successfully using Procore to increase their efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Back to top