We’re looking for a Accounting Intern to join our team! In this role, you’ll work with a close team of finance professionals and contribute to a broad set of accounting functions. You'll learn about all areas of accounting including accounts payable and receivable, and various other high-level processes in accounting. We are hiring for someone to start in January 2019 for our Winter Co-op Program. Also, we are hiring for our Summer 2019 internship program.
As an Accounting Intern at Procore, you’ll be part of a larger internship class of 50 plus peers in different fields, you’ll have access to networking sessions and professional development trainings, and be assigned a mentor dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning.
What you’ll do:
- Support accounting team during monthly and annual financial close
- Assist with daily input of invoices into ERP system
- Assist with requests related to quarterly and annual audits
- Work within billing and accounting software on a daily basis
- Aid with departmental projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Must be pursuing a degree at a 4-year academic institution and have at least one term to complete following Summer 2019.
- Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree
- Accounting I & II classes have been taken and passed
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to negotiate effectively and professionally – both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top