Screen Printer / Press Operator
Calling all experienced Screen Printers!
If you have a passion for custom design and a love for screen printing;
If you thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment;
Then we want to hear from you!
We know everyone loves t-shirts, and at Rushordertees.com we're in the business of bringing creative, custom t-shirts to life as the fastest custom apparel company in the industry!
We are currently looking for experienced Screen Printers (Manual and Automatic Experience) to join our Production Team in our first class warehouse facility! The responsibilities of this role include setting up and printing custom screen print orders while ensuring the best quality and meeting some of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- Operate multi-head screen printing press to screen print customer-supplied designs on t-shirts and other products.
- Prioritize order completion based on priority deadlines.
- Execute screen printing tasks including, reviewing work orders, ink mixing, and machine setup.
- Inspect print quality to ensure high-quality, accurate prints.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping the work area neat and complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
The ideal candidate is driven, detail oriented, with a strong desire to produce high-quality prints in record time. To thrive in this role, you'll need an accurate, creative flair, and a strong will to work in a team-oriented, production environment.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat. Be sure to tell us about your favorite t-shirt when you apply!
- Previous screen printing experience a MUST! (Both Manual and/or Automatic)
- Associate Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to meet customer deadlines, including overtime if necessary.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in an indoor warehouse environment influenced by outdoor temperature.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
- Must be a self-starter and team player
Full Benefits Package:
- On-site food market
- Game Room
- Casual dress
- Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties...)
- Paid time off
- Health | Dental | Vision Insurance | Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- 10% off Septa passes purchased by the Company
- No cost Life Insurance to all employees
- Employee discount on our apparel
- Regular opportunities to earn overtime during busy season
- Wednesday night catering provided by the company
- Monthly Bonus Program - Earn up to an additional $500 per month
- Air Conditioning / Heating Unit to be installed Summer 2020!
Back to top