Head of SEO
Printfly has an amazing opportunity for a Head of SEO!
The strength of our team can mean the difference between a good product and a product that changes the world. We're in it to change the world and growing the Printfly team is essential to our success.
We invest a lot of time in making sure that prospective employees are invested in our mission, have the skills to cut it, and are looking to make an impact.
This position is responsible for formalizing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and tactics and helps lead the technology team in their implementation across all websites and any brand extensions. Serves as a functional expert when devising and executing inbound linking strategies (e.g., search engine marketing (SEM), cross-linking, social media marketing). Specialist will work closely with marketing and development teams, as well as agency partners.
- Develop, execute and monitor effective online marketing campaigns, specifically using search engines as the delivery vehicle for obtaining targeted leads and acquisitions
- Perform accurate and in-depth quantitative analyses of marketing campaigns
- Spearhead Search Engine Optimization (SEO) while remaining informed on the PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing strategies
- Provide analytical reports of online sales
- Updating website for mobile to appeal to current and future customers.
- Analyzing website traffic and providing well-defined technical, design, content, and optimization strategies for search engine ranking improvement
- Developing SEO website assessments and recommendations and translating them into technical requirements
- Reviewing and managing all page tagging
- Consistently analyzing changing opportunities and monitoring trends in search engine algorithms and important keywords and competitive analysis as it relates to SEO, and research media opportunities
- The candidate must have a proven and successful track record of 7 years in the designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in fast paced businesses, preferably performing the functions of the Senior SEO Manager. In addition, a suitable candidate will have had substantial experience working in a managerial position involving a team in, either, an SEO, Content Editing, or Content Marketing capacity
- You will have a proven ability to take responsibility and sensibly account for a team's performance
- A suitable candidate for this position will not only demonstrate great understanding of SEO but also of various digital marketing channels, for example, PR, web development, content creation, social media, on-site usability, off-site optimization - as it relates to driving organic traffic -among others
About Printfly Corporation
Printfly Corporation is one of the leading custom apparel companies in the nation. The Philadelphia-based parent company of RushOrderTees.com brand started in 2002 and has grown, tracing its humble roots to the owner's garage. With an obsessive focus on technology, craft, and people, Printfly serves tens of thousands of customers a year, and remains focused on making their customers happy by delivering the things that matter most to them. Their brands and dedicated employees guarantee that they help "Bring Life to Creativity."
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance at no cost
- Game Room
- Company events
- Casual dress
Meet Some of Printfly's Employees
Jessica helps new employees to learn about Printfly, providing an initial introduction to the company’s processes. She also helps develop training for members of the team.
Back to top