Printfly is looking to hire an Executive Assistant!
The strength of our team can mean the difference between a good product and a product that changes the world. We're in it to change the world and growing the Printfly team is essential to our success.
We invest a lot of time in making sure that prospective employees are invested in our mission, have the skills to cut it, and are looking to make an impact.
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support our senior managers in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level management.
The Executive Assistant's main duties include maintaining schedules, arranging meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily workflow. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company's workflow runs smoothly.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers' queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, ERPs and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
Please provide a cover letter telling us three things:
1. Why are you such a badass
2. Describe the last 2 bosses you had and why you loved and hated working for them
3. Tell us about your ideal situation
Meet Some of Printfly's Employees
Jessica helps new employees to learn about Printfly, providing an initial introduction to the company’s processes. She also helps develop training for members of the team.
Back to top