Customer Support Specialist
We are hiring Customer Support Specialists!
Do you love bringing life to creativity? Does helping customers design and buy custom apparel sound like a great day? Then join one of FORTUNE'S 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies and create amazing experiences every day!
Printfly is the premier platform for custom printed apparel and products. Our company is made up of people who care about what they do. Our industry-leading technology, proprietary logistics, state-of-the-art production facility, and amazing employees combine to make a remarkable experience through our RushOrderTees.com and College.Ink brands.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will learn how to help customers find the perfect product and customize it with the perfect design to meet their budget and needs. In this role, you will be an ambassador for Printfly building rapport, supporting and educating our customers. The ideal candidate will maintain a business-driven mindset placing the customer first.
We are a tech-driven printing company looking for bright, creative, computer proficient, confident people, offering an abundance of resources for training, support, and advancement.
Full Benefits Package
• An unmatched learning opportunity with unlimited growth potential
• Monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards
• Casual dress
• Health Insurance
• Dental and Vision
• 401K with company match
• Paid time off
• Life Insurance at no cost
• Employee discount on our apparel
• Game Room
• Regular company-wide events (food truck Fridays, happy hours, holiday parties...)
• On-site cafeteria
Skills - Experience and Requirements
• Customer oriented, motivated individual who is passionate and curious.
• Confident and results-oriented with a need to help customers succeed.
• Must type 60WPM and demonstrate excellent computer proficiency.
• Some college or BA/BS degree preferred.
Printfly is the premier platform for custom printed apparel and products. Located in Northeast Philadelphia, our industry-leading technology, proprietary logistics, state-of-the-art production facility, and amazing employees combine to make a remarkable experience through our RushOrderTees.com and College.Ink brands.
Meet Some of Printfly's Employees
Jessica helps new employees to learn about Printfly, providing an initial introduction to the company’s processes. She also helps develop training for members of the team.
Back to top