Job title: VP, Marketing
Organization: PrintFleet Inc.
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Status: Full-time, Permanent
PrintFleet is at the heart of the global imaging and printing supply chain. Our technology platform drives the imaging integrated supply chain through partnerships with the who's who of imaging device industry.
PrintFleet's industry-leading family of print management solutions range from simple rapid assessment to advanced managed services offering unparalleled agnostic data collection, data integrity and back end support. Available in multiple languages, PrintFleet solutions empower OEMs, dealers and distributors in over 100 countries to sustain rich customer relationships through creating exceptional value for their clients.
Why Choose PrintFleet?
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, professional development, continuing education, healthcare and dentalcare benefits, global opportunities and more. In addition, you will be working with industry leaders, gaining hands on experience working collaboratively with development, sales and marketing teams.
Reporting to the President & CEO, the VP, Marketing provides executive leadership and direction to PrintFleet’s Marketing department, develops and implements a global marketing plan and monitors and analyzes marketing activities against PrintFleet’s budget. The VP, Marketing is responsible for strategic planning and competitive research and assessment.
What we look for:
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadlines
• Strong analytical orientation and proven ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations for marketing leadership and customer acquisition, retention, and frequency with the goal to optimize revenue-generating investments
• Creative and proactive communication skills both written and verbal
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proven strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business strategy within a global context with an exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies
• Knowledge of the imaging and copying industry
• First-hand successful experience with new solutions, go-to market strategies; developing pricing and product optimization plans, and competitive research/assessment
• Demonstrated experience leading marketing and advertising initiatives with a performance history of driving revenue and increasing market share within high-growth, fast-paced environments
• Results-driven with demonstrated ability to analyze quantitative data to drive improvement to program effectiveness, ROI, pipeline/funnel velocity and conversion rates
• Successful experience conducting research and analysis into channel strategy, recommending appropriate marketing mix to inform overall strategy
• Must have first-hand experience within a technical oriented global business that has experienced dramatic change, ideally hyper-growth
• Must have led marketing in a business sub $50 million in revenues
• Ensures corporate marketing represents the values and vision of the organization
• Acts as a role model for the company culture
• Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth globally
• Oversee and direct market research, competitor analyzes and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives
• Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis
• Contribute to the development and manage marketing metrics
• Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity
• Ensure robust cross functional coordination and collaboration with supporting parts of the business, including Development, Tech Support, Sales, and Finance
• Assume the role of Mentor to the Marketing department
• Build a marketing analytics program that helps us understand our business and drive net new opportunities
• Develop a set of executive reports that accurately communicate Marketing effectiveness
• Manage strategic, product, and solutions marketing planning; including market penetration plans and market research to develop a product plan best suited for the variety of unique markets
• Manage relationship marketing and business intelligence with expansive oversight of market identification, positioning, value proposition development, product line profitability and customer acquisition & retention
• Conduct specific market research as required and active research to keep up to date with key trends and market conditions of the global market
• Establish market and competitive analysis capabilities to constantly stay ahead of trends in and around the industry; act as a resource to business units to develop robust strategic planning skills throughout the operating team
• Bachelor degree in Commerce, Marketing or relevant field
• MBA preferred
• Minimum ten years marketing and management experience in the software industry
PrintFleet Inc. would like to thank all applicants for applying. Only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted. PrintFleet Inc. is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the application process, please contact Brittany at email@example.com.
Meet Some of PrintFleet's Employees
CEO & President
Being a globally-oriented company means there's always something exciting on the horizon.
Back to top