Tier 1 Technical Support Representative (Bilingual)
PrintFleet is at the heart of the global imaging and printing supply chain. Our technology and platform drives the integrated imaging integrated supply chain through partnerships with the who's who of imaging device industry.
PrintFleet's industry-leading family of print management solutions range from simple rapid assessment to advanced, managed services offering unparalleled agnostic data collection, data integrity and back end support. Available in multiple languages, PrintFleet solutions empower OEMs, dealers and distributors in over 100 countries to sustain rich customer relationships through creating exceptional value for their clients.
PrintFleet is looking for an enthusiastic individual with experience in providing IT support to office environments and an interest in cross-platform networking, Internet technologies. Someone with excellent communication skills, able to work as part of a team as well as managing their own work load and time management. Keen to learn - through on the job training, formal training and personal study. Needs the ability to relate in a professional, courteous, calm and friendly manner to all types of callers from different backgrounds who hold different positions.
Why Choose PrintFleet?
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, professional development, continuing education, benefits, global opportunities and more.
What We Look For:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Someone who is eager to learn
- Ability to relate in a professional, courteous, calm and friendly manner to a diverse clientele
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong initiative
- Professional working attitude
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Strong time management with the ability to prioritize
- Experience in providing IT support, ideally in a help-desk environment
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows on both desktop and server
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Knowledge of:
- MS Hyper-V and/or VMware
- MS IIS 6 and 7
- Protocols: TCP/IP, SNMP, DOS
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Virtual Machines
- Server Software: MS Exchange, FTP Server utilities, Microsoft IIS 6.0
- Network Architecture: Remote Connectivity (VLAN, VPN, RDP, VNC), Routers, Switches
- Network Security: Firewalls (ISA, NetGear, Sonic, Windows), Proxy Servers (ISA, Squid, BlueCoat), Web Filtering
- Client Server Technologies
- Software Deployment Technologies (SMS)
- MS SQL server 2005/2008
- Provide support to customers via telephone, email and remote control for the range of solutions
- Diagnose and resolve customers problems
- Diagnose anomalies that may be observed and offer explanations
- Training on system components and sharing Best Practices to ensure optimal experience
- Assist with integrations to third party applications
- Configuration and Implementation of Data Collection Agent and PFE Enterprise Solutions
- Apply relevant updates to various product lines
- Report and track bugs
- Ensure that customers are kept up to date at all times
- Answer customers questions
- Provide pre-sales technical support
- SQL querying to identify and resolve issues
- Distributing customer support materials to clients, including new user guides, technical documentation, requirements documents, etc.
Education and Experience:
- 3-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Preference will be given to applicants who also have the following qualifications:
- Software coding, including:
- Relational Databases (SQL Server 2000/SQL Server 2005)
- Web Development (HTML/ASP/AJAX/PHP/MS .Net/Java)
- Knowledge of development life cycles
- Experience with laser printers, copiers, and other imaging devices
To apply to this position, please send your resume to [email protected]
PrintFleet Inc. would like to thank all applicants for applying. Only those applicants best suited for the position will be contacted. PrintFleet Inc. is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in completing the application materials or any aspect of the application process, please contact Brittany at [email protected].
Meet Some of PrintFleet's Employees
Chief Financial Officer
Vikram ensures that the company’s financial health is excellent by projecting future expenses and analyzing revenue. He also looks at strategic opportunities and how to fund them.
Back to top