Senior Program Manager
Priceline.com is looking for a world class high energy Principal Program Manager to join the engineering team building our next generation Hotel Extranet connectivity platform. Development areas include web-site development, framework development, B2B integration and large scale data caching solutions. We need a Program Manager who is deeply passionate about implementing high performing systems that deliver outstanding experience to suppliers. Our teams are small and allow great opportunities to learn new technologies and grow professionally.
Qualified individuals must be adept at translating complex higher-level requirements into concrete technical deliverables, and possess strong project management skills to shepherd these deliverables from definition to deployment. We are looking for someone with a programming background that feels equally comfortable in discussing product features vs systems design and architecture. Successful candidate will work closely with business and engineering teams throughout the company in a role that requires you to coordinate across teams, mitigate risks and balance business needs with technical constraints.
- Turning business requirements into detailed user stories, with well-articulated ROI. Driving Agile feature development and delivery.
- Defining and articulate project KPIs with respect to functional and system-level performance, and actively track these post-release.
- Delivering clear onboarding instructions and use case explanations for clients of the platform.
- Managing and supporting existing products: including investigation, troubleshooting, and collaboration with other technology groups.
- Maintain regular communication with project team and stakeholders, ensuring all parties have accurate and current information.
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects.
- Passionate about building best in class solutions with an eye for fine details.
- Ability to break down high-level problems and articulate solutions to both business and technical audiences.
- Proven ability to work with operations to define and monitor system-level performance metrics.
- Experience with designing high-performing web service APIs strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of Software Program Management in a technology organization (preferably ecommerce)
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Back to top