Online Media Account Services Analyst-Priceline Media Group
Priceline.com is looking for an Account Service Representative (ASR) to work within the Priceline Media Group (PMG). Individual will work closely with all levels of the PMG team to facilitate daily advertising activities. Candidate will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management including: inventory availability for planning purposes, delivery and reporting of advertising contracts, adjustments and optimizations of insertion orders (contracts), trafficking of online assets and invoicing. ASR must be able to provide timely and accurate information to the sales team as well as clients.
This position involves working with multiple departments including internal Marketing, Finance and Product teams and numerous advertising agencies and clientele. Individual MUST be HIGHLY organized, proactive and have a willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Stewardship of accounts from post sales through payment.
- Trafficking of online 3rd party assets through DFP and current serving systems including:
- Acting as main contact for all client trafficking requests and coordination of assets.
- Responsible for proper ad tag implementation and campaign tracking
- Coordinating ad calendars for email, sponsorships and social opportunities
- Identify and report tagging problems with team and work with appropriate parties to resolve issues
- Assist is developing weekly/monthly inventory reports
- Provide inventory availability (through DFP) to sales members, ensuring no oversells
- Assist in building advertising sales materials (updated mediakits, case studies etc)
- Manage campaign screenshots and communications for launch confirmation with clients
- Own reporting process to include:
- Owning account delivery for all accounts which includes weekly monitoring of accounts to ensure clients deliver at 100% of contracted goals
- Maintaining Insertion Order changes both internally and externally including assisting Sales Planner with optimizations
- Proactively compiling all month end reporting for accounts
- Responsible for invoice processes including: validation, monthly submissions to finance, discrepancy resolution, invoice adjustments
- Work with clients to resolve billing discrepancies and collection of outstanding invoices
- Act as the first line of contact with agencies to ensure proper account maintenance
- Aid in prospecting of new business
- Build effective relationships internally and externally
- Work with team on ad hoc projects and requests
- College Degree Required
- 1-2 years post undergraduate work experience preferred or related internship experience in the media field
- Buying agency experience a plus.
- Knowledge of 3rd party serving systems such as DFP (DART) and DBM
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Back to top