Learning and Development Coordinator
Priceline.com is looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator – Customer Care to help supports our Customer Care Training, Quality and Engagement initiatives. Come join a team who puts the customer at the center of everything we do! This can be your chance to make a difference in the life of an everyday traveler!
This candidate should have a passion for supporting the Pricleine.com family, with a focus on training. In this position you will work with all departments to make sure that our contact center agents are a reflection of our Priceline.com values. The goal is an informed agent pool and customer care team.
- Schedules meetings and coordinates learning and development initiatives.
- Research issues and follow up with customers as needed.
- Coordinate trainer and quality coordinator certification programs.
- Build content management.
- Reach out to customers and ensure that they are satisfied.
- Tracks and collects KPI data and CSAT/quality feedback.
- Supports development of summary reports/roll ups.
- Coordinates placement of training documentation with training Managers.
- Audits locations regularly to ensure all are kept up-to-date and with relevant material.
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Dependable team player with ability to adapt as circumstances change.
- Highly resourceful
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office application.
- Contact Center experience is a plus
Meet Some of priceline.com's Employees
Senior Director, Engineering
Imran leads a team of engineers that builds and maintains priceline.com's Packages API—powering priceline.com’s web and mobile systems for its airlines and vacation packages products.
Back to top