Priceline.com is looking for an Instructional Designer, Customer Care who has experience with train the trainer, elearning and creating content. Come join a team who puts the customer at the center of everything we do! This can be your chance to make a difference in the life of an everyday traveler!
This candidate should have a passion for supporting the Pricleine.com family, with a focus on training. In this position you will work with all departments to make sure that our contact center agents are a reflection of our Priceline.com values. The goal is an informed agent pool and customer care team.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and training staff to build dynamic content for all contact center agents.
- Build training assessment tools that identify gaps in training development/delivery, design and fix curriculum to close gaps and achieve KPI’s.
- Conduct Train the Trainer sessions with certified trainers at centers.
- Perform needs analysis, develop facilitator guides, lesson plans, evaluations as well as conduct training for Trainers that aligns with the organization’s business goals.
- Ensure that all training is multimodal and localized to all agent populations.
- 2 years’ experience building training content, or educational equivalent
- Knowledge of training theory: ADDIE Model, RCD, SAM Model
- Experience with elearning tools: Captivate, Articulate, any LMS
- Problem solving: Uses sound business judgement to implement initiatives
- ROI/Business Planning: Ability to manage a budget and build strong business case and ROI assumptions for training investment
- Experience with contact centers a plus
Meet Some of priceline.com's Employees
Senior Director, Engineering
Imran leads a team of engineers that builds and maintains priceline.com's Packages API—powering priceline.com’s web and mobile systems for its airlines and vacation packages products.
Back to top