Customer Care Product Support Manager
Priceline.com is looking for a Customer Care Manager who has professional experience in the travel / hospitality industry. This candidate should have a passion for supporting all products in the Priceline.com family. In this position you will work towards a resolution to complex escalations and issues that result from the customer experience. The goal is to provide innovative solutions while collaborating with others to constantly improve the overall customer experience.
Come join a team who puts the customer at the center of everything we do! This can be your chance to make a difference in the life of an everyday traveler!
- Troubleshoot/Manage customer service escalations which have escalated beyond its limit.
- Provide assistance to the Executive Escalations team lead by prioritizing and reassigning the work based on the escalation criteria specified by the organization and providing guidance / immediate feedback for continuous improvement.
- Establish, communicate, and maintain management expectations of issues and the overall escalation life cycle.
- Candidate will manage, research, respond, and negotiate complaints sent to the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General, Department of Transportation, and Small Claims Court.
- Research includes open communication between the courts and plaintiff and provide suitable settlement/closure when possible.
- Work in partnership with the legal department as needed to resolve customer complaints and provide appropriate closure.
- Assist in the design, development, and execution of a robust customer engagement and retention/loyalty program.
- Continuously analyze and refine escalation procedures and facilitate functionality of key aspects which include:
- Deliver on time service level’s by enforcing immediate response,
- Allow the organization to track the critical problem,
- Monitor, manage and mitigate escalated situations,
- Comprehensive follow up with customers through continuous review of cases
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments to achieve a smooth escalation process by establishing and maintaining critical check points which include:
- Enhanced reporting of budgeting and rate of response
- Manage product information which provides support and guidance to our contact center agents
Core Competencies and Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Customer Care and /or Customer Service management
- Planning and Organizing: The ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Problem solving: Uses sound business judgement to resolve customer issues.
- Exceptional time management skills: Manage routine tasks while working on unexpected updates from internal and external partners
- Proficient in Word and Excel, with strong analytical skills
- Experience in training, managing, mentoring direct reports
Back to top