Customer Care Product Support Manager
Priceline.com is looking for a Customer Care Manager who has professional experience with airlines and/or travel agencies. Come join a team who puts the customer at the center of everything we do! This can be your chance to make a difference in the life of an everyday traveler!
This candidate should have a passion for supporting all products in the Pricleine.com family, with a focus on the airline industry. In this position you will work towards a resolution to complex escalations and issues that result from the customer experience. The goal is to provide innovative solutions while collaborating with others to constantly improve the overall customer experience.
- Troubleshoot/Manage customer service escalations which have escalated beyond its limit.
- Provide assistance to the Executive Escalations team lead (TL) by prioritizing and reassigning the work based on the escalation criteria specified by the organization and providing guidance / immediate feedback for continuous improvement.
- Establish, communicate, and maintain management expectations of issues and the overall escalation life cycle
- Continuously analyze and refine escalation procedures and facilitate functionality of key aspects which include:
- Deliver on time service level’s by enforcing immediate response,
- Allow the organization to track the critical problem,
- Monitor, manage and mitigate escalated situations,
- Comprehensive follow up with customers through continuous review of cases
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments to achieve a smooth escalation process by establishing and maintaining critical check points which include:
- Enhanced reporting of budgeting and rate of response
- Manage airline information which provides support and guidance to our contact center agents
- Manage, research, and respond to Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, and Department of Transportation complaints.
- Assist in the design, development, and execution of a robust customer engagement and retention/loyalty program
Core Competencies and Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of hands-on GDS experience (Worldspan and/or SABRE preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Customer Care and /or Customer Service management
- Planning and Organizing: The ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness.
- Problem solving: Uses sound business judgement to resolve customer issues.
- Exceptional time management skills: Manage routine tasks while working on unexpected updates from internal and external partners
- Proficient in Word and Excel, with strong analytical skills
- Experience in training, managing, mentoring direct reports
Back to top