Consumer Insights Associate
We are looking for a Consumer Insights Associate with a passion for Market Intelligence to work with our Brand Marketing and Communications teams. Our ideal candidate can look at business performance and consumer data and surface actionable insights, trends and ideas. This role requires a self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills with a talent for problem solving.
- Under guidance of Senior Brand Manager, own and oversee all aspects of Brand and Communications analytics and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze ongoing competitive, creative and business performance to inform Brand Marketing strategy and advertising.
- Collaborate closely with Communications team to translate customer data and identify insights that can be used to inform communications content and strategy.
- Own and oversee all aspects of budgeting including department-wide budget and invoicing, quarterly planning and all residual tracking.
- Own creation and maintenance of ongoing performance reports, analyses and data feeds.
- Serve as point person on all Brand Marketing data requests and partner cross-functionally with Digital Marketing Analytics and FP&A teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years experience working in a data-driven marketing role.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem solving, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of energy, motivation and desire to do great work.
- Solid knowledge of MS-Office, Tableau and database query languages such as SQL.
- Success turning data into recommendations that improve marketing and business results.
Back to top