The Priceline Group Inc. (“The Company”, “The Group”, “Corporate”) is looking to hire an energetic, creative and analytically-minded Compliance Associate to join its Compliance team in Norwalk, CT. With a millennial workforce over 73%, The Company is one of the world’s largest ecommerce companies with a market cap of $75 billion and over $9 billion in revenue, and is a provider of travel and restaurant reservation and related services. It was ranked as one of the top 35 most innovative companies in the world by Forbes.
The role of the Compliance Associate will support the Compliance and Ethics program in a variety of ways and disciplines. He or she will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders at all six of our primary brands to help collect information, analyze trends and develop insights that will have vital impact on the business and its culture.
The Compliance Associate will report directly to the Manager, Compliance handling highly sensitive and confidential company information.
- Assist the Compliance Manager and Compliance Officer in designing custom and online video animated courses; this will include assistance with script and quality control of the course video and skin.
- Review, update and make improvements to the SharePoint Compliance Hub intranet site on a regular basis
- Develop and present PowerPoint presentations to the Global Compliance and Ethics Officer and team
- Assist in developing and updating the company code of conduct and policies/procedures
- Designing tools to promote awareness of these policies and procedures
- Manage surveys internally and via third party consultants to inform and assess risks, conflict of interest, culture and training
- Maintain and analyze data collected through compliance and ethics initiatives
- Spot trends and use information and analytics to improve and evolve all elements of the Priceline Group Compliance and Ethics Program
- Ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the Compliance Manager
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- College Degree (4 Year), Bachelor’s Degree
- Compliance/legal background nice to have (but not required)
- Strong Microsoft office skills including SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with Access a plus.
- Previous experience with a learning management system (“LMS”) not required, but helpful
- Basic graphic design skills with Adobe In-Design or similar software
- Experience with Survey Monkey, presentation, polling and infographic software desirable
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a creative thinking
- Comfortable with exploring new technology and software programs
About the Priceline Group: The Priceline Group is the world’s leading provider of online travel & related services, provided to consumers and local partners in 224 countries and territories through six primary brands: Booking.com, priceline.com, agoda.com, KAYAK , rentalcars.com and OpenTable. Collectively, The Priceline Group operates in 224 countries and territories in Europe, North America, South America, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa in over 42 languages. The Priceline Group’s mission is to help people experience th
Meet Some of priceline.com's Employees
Senior Director, Engineering
Imran leads a team of engineers that builds and maintains priceline.com's Packages API—powering priceline.com’s web and mobile systems for its airlines and vacation packages products.
Back to top