The Prezi Growth Team is looking for a designer to bring a strong contemporary aesthetic, great ideas, and strong communication skills. If you’re known for your design sensibilities, being up on the latest trends and technology, a creative problem-solver, and a natural collaborator we would love to talk to you.
Who are we?
The Prezi Design team is based all around the world, with designers in Budapest and San Francisco. The team is focused on helping our customers build compelling moving stories. We are small but mighty team that handles the look and feel of not only the Prezi product, but all external communications. This means everything from our Website, mobile, and desktop apps to print/digital ads, creative campaigns, swag, website, emails, tee-shirts, you name it we do it internally. The design team defines how Prezi looks, feels, and sounds to our 85+ million users.
More specifically you will be a member of Prezi’s Growth Team. The mission is to optimize the product, drive additional users, and increase value to our customers. We do this by thinking big, rapid experimentation, and analyzing the results. You can think of this team like a startup within a startup.
What will you be doing?
Being the designer on the growth team you will be rapidly creating designs to test and working closely with developers to bring those designs to life. You will be embedded on a cross functional team with full-stack and front-end engineers, data analysts, product managers, and user experience researchers. You will take a key role in generating lots of ideas to test, help distinguish which ideas live and die, then bringing those ideas to life. On any given day you might be working on any area of the Prezi experience. This could mean designing for marketing webpages, our apps, editor, emails…you name it. Because of this communicating with other designers to maintain consistency is key in this exciting role.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience designing for web, digital, brand systems, etc. and a portfolio to prove it
- A working knowledge of CSS / HTML. Meaning the ability to build a webpage from scratch if needed
- Ability to work closely with engineers to quickly execute on designs
- A strong business sense, and understanding how your design affects the business
- Ability to follow brand standards and generate high quality design executions
- Quickly create multiple design variations
- Ability to take charge when needed in brainstorming / idea generation sessions
- A quantitative and qualitative understanding of why your design works or does not
- Occasional international travel to our office in San Francisco
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Free quality food all day long (breakfast and lunch in Apacuka Restaurant located in our building and snacks/drinks all day in Prezi bistro points)
- Work out by using our free gym membership: Life1
- Free bike repair service, bike storage and facility to refresh yourself after biking to work
- Medicover - private health insurance
- Office massage
How to apply:
Please send your CV and attach your portfolio.