We’re looking for a Visual Designer to help us build amazing visual experiences and in-product content for Prezi, a full-cycle presentation platform used by over 100 million people all over the world.
As a Visual Designer, you will be leading multiple design projects and designing solutions that affect our Marketing and Product Teams directly. You will be supporting the creation of beautiful Prezi presentations for Marketing campaigns and play an important role in developing visual solutions that will enable our users to be more successful when using the Prezi product to create their presentations, such as templates, layouts, and topic content visuals.
You will be reporting to your manager, Igor Lacerdino and supporting him on shaping the team's design process as well as help mentoring junior designers.
"There's a sense of belonging on the very first day you arrive at Prezi. We are a community of professionals that really care about diversity and we have a strong culture of respecting the differences and each other's vulnerabilities. It's also an amazing place to try new things, to grow professionally and to expand your vision on how people communicate their stories"
- Are an experienced and proactive Visual Designer with a minimum of 3+ years of related experience
- Have experience leading design projects in the real world
- Are comfortable following design processes and proposing improvements on them
- Have great communication skills in English (with technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders)
- Have advanced knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Are self-driven with a sense of quality and a structured way of working.
- Can manage multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while keeping keen attention to detail.
- Can work with stakeholders to gather qualitative and quantitative data to drive a continual cycle of design system innovation and improvements
- Have a portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills and the process behind it, including an eye for layout, color, and typography.
Bonus if you have experience...
- Designing presentations in Prezi
- Creating original illustrations
- With different media outputs (video, 3D, photography)
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment, free quality food in the Prezi Bistro, and a relocation package.
The best part: you will join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply cares about those around us.e, paid trips to professional conferences, Prezi Daycare for children and more.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences to act.
If you are into visual communication, love to be a part of a team and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.
To learn more about this opportunity, Prezi the company, Prezi Values (We Care, We Team and We Picture) and experience the magic of Prezi the product have a look at this prezi https://prezi.com/p/_s8qfju8fq5e/
See Inside the Office of Prezi
Founded in 2009, Prezi is a cloud-based presentation software tool that helps users connect powerfully with their audiences. Unlike standard presentation slides, Prezi’s zoomable canvas shows relationships between the big picture and fine details, putting ideas into context and engaging viewers in a unique and visually exciting way.
Back to top