We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented designer to join Prezi’s learn content team to help make the Prezi learn and support experience even better.
As part of the team, you’ll work directly with the content team to produce aesthetically pleasing visuals to make sure our users can easily understand how to use Prezi. The content you will create will end up in the Prezi knowledge base, which is viewed by thousands of users daily.
This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to start their career in a field that utilizes design techniques to improve a user’s experience.
You’ll also receive expert training from some of the best presentation designers on the planet as well as the opportunity to work on other support-related projects. Not only will you become part of the amazing content team, you’ll also have the chance to work with other members of the Prezi design team.
Successful applicants will work on 6-month, 30-hour-a-week contracts.
What we expect from you:
- A passion for visual design. We’re primarily looking for people who are currently studying graphic design, but if you’re passionate about animation or illustration, we’d love to hear from you too.
- You’ll need to be very capable with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- It’s a bonus if you have experience using Prezi, but we can teach you onsite
- Preference will also be given to those with experience giving presentations
- The team works entirely in English, so you’ll need to speak and write comfortably
- You will work onsite with our team in Budapest
What you can expect from us:
- Membership in a vibrant, supportive, challenging design community within Prezi
- You’ll work directly with the Learn Content and International team
- Work hours are flexible and dependent on you meeting targets, so if you get your work done, you can spend time on other things
- Free breakfast and lunch in our bistro
- A Macbook to use during your time with us
- Be yourself - we are proud to be colorful!
How to apply:
Please send your up-to-date CV in English and any sample work/portfolio of examples that you’d like to share.
Back to top