Student BI Analyst
We are looking for a Customer BI Analyst with a passion for business intelligence and analytics. As a Customer BI Analyst you will work with customer facing teams and your main duty will be to provide insights to your stakeholders on performance of teams and projects and on impact they make.
This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience on working with large datasets, master how to cope with different data inputs and structures. You can make an impact on how Customer facing teams perform thus on customer experience at Prezi. Prezi's inspiring environment should be mentioned here as well: you can work in an exceptionally open culture and be a part of a community famous for its creativity.
Successful applicants will work on 3-month, 20 to 30 hour-a-week contracts.
Challenges and responsibilities:
- Ensure that Customer teams has comprehensive and trustworthy data to use
- Help to understand and define data needs of these teams
- Maintain dashboards of Support operations, Customer Success and their projects
- Set up and visualize performance indicators in BI tools
- Clean up existing and write new data transformation codes
- Ongoing studies in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Physics, Sociology, Economics or similar
- Ability & willingness to learn fast and pick up new things easily
- Proficiency in data transformation: SQL is a must
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top