Strategic Account Manager
Based out of our San Francisco office, the Prezi Business Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of business customers and focused on retaining and expanding that existing client base. This includes building client relationships, providing new innovative ways of using Prezi and developing scalable solutions that can be applied across the portfolio. The account manager is a quota carrying role and is responsible for renewals and expansion targets. This role focuses on customers that have adopted our Prezi Business team solution, which was launched a year ago and is growing rapidly within businesses. You’ll work with a variety of departments, including sales, marketing, HR, executives, and any other roles that create and present stories, and pitches to an audience
Prezi Business is disrupting the way businesses communicate internally and externally. Prezi is a cloud based visual communication platform that intersects with the office productivity and collaboration technology stack. It’s a platform that has:
- 85M+ registered Prezi users
- Over 200M online, searchable Prezis
- 10k+ registered enterprise accounts
- Millions of prezi.com website visits per day
Join Prezi as we enter a major product and company expansion phase! The Account Manager should be a leader, forward thinking, analytical, creative, detail oriented and a team player. There’s never been a better time to join Prezi as we’re experiencing explosive growth in businesses and organizations.
- Develop an understanding of Prezi’s customer’s business requirements to optimize the team’s usage of Prezi.
- Build a strategy for your book of business, and develop operational processes that help you manage your book of business effectively.
- Partner with our customer success team, who focus on that critical first year of adoption.
- Be an evangelist and advocate for business storytelling within your customer base, and train them not just on the product but also how Prezi can help
- Identify patterns to identify areas of risk, and to improve the organizational usage and adoption of Prezi.
- Drive revenue by prospecting and generating expansion pipeline from existing customer base while building strong personal relationships with account stakeholders, executives and C-suite leaders.
- Partner closely with Prezi’s design services team and CSMs to provide customers access to subject matter experts who can answer their questions and issues as they come up
- Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals.
- Stay up to date with the latest in product development and communicate the product roadmap to customers to foster growth.
- Be the voice of the customer within Prezi and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our business customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop referenceable accounts and use cases for specific industry verticals and/or departmental functions
- Work to develop and circulate a set of best practices that will be the foundation of growing teams.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- 3+ years of experience in an account management, customer success, or quota-carrying role
- Familiarity and prior usage of Prezi’s presentation software
- Experience with SaaS products
- Data driven - ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated an ability to build relationships with C-Level suite and executives
- Passion for helping customers and committed to creating top customer experiences
- Excellent cross-functional people and project management skills
- Ability to operate with ambiguity, multitask, and move with rapid speed.
- Ability to innovate, think creatively, and work collaboratively to address problems
- Strong motivation to work both independently and with a larger team.
- A sense of urgency to perform/deliver results.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and marketing automation tools
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top