Small Business (SMB) - Account Executive
Our rapidly growing Sales Team at Prezi is looking for someone with a passion for customers to join the team. This bright, energetic and organized individual will be working hand in hand with marketing to generate new leads and opportunities and to delight our customers. Our users are worldwide, including businesses, schools, NGO’s and government institutions. If you have 1-2 years of sales experience and/or have a hunger to get experience in owning the entire sales cycle in a high-velocity environment, we’d love to hear your story.
- Manage a high-velocity sales process with a high volume of opportunity. We have a large volume of inbound leads coming from demand gen activities from marketing. Learn the Prezi playbook and close a deal within a few weeks of starting!
- Reach out to prospects (either existing individual license holders or target accounts) by phone and email to qualify and disqualify potential opportunities. This can include both inbound and outbound opportunities. Navigate organizations to identify decision makers and key stakeholders.
- Own the sales process, including deal close (ring the gong!) for EDU, Nonprofit, gov, and SMB business deals.
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects and targeted customers. Understand their business models, challenges, and the opportunities for Prezi to help them become more successful.
- Work with our marketing to build and execute targeted campaigns. Provide ongoing feedback to marketing on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Test, learn and evolve the sales process with the marketing team and senior account executives. This includes developing a set of targeted prospects and pre-call planning, calling prospects, and post-call follow-up.
- Be a part of building a sales process - learn about the process, company, product, competition, customer stories, and compelling events to make the sales process repeatable and scalable.
- You thrive in a high pace environment and bring your A game every day to work.
- Be part of a growing sales team, where there is close team collaboration and competition.
- Be energetic and a self-starter. Autonomous and driven. Organized and efficient.
- Be scrappy and resourceful with a desire to win and grind.
- Passion for Prezi!
- 1-2 years of a high pace sales environment
- Ability to work in a scrappy environment, and change scope and focus with ease
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to innovate, think creatively and work collaboratively to address problems
- Excellent project management and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic ambiance
- BA/BS degree required
- Familiarity and prior usage of Prezi’s presentation software
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other sales tools
- Experience at a software company selling a SaaS and/or cloud computing software
Prezi is the zooming presentation software that uses an open canvas instead of traditional slides to help people explore ideas, collaborate more effectively, and create visually dynamic presentations. Founded in 2009, and with offices in San Francisco and Budapest, Prezi provides its users a visually engaging, personalized, way to express their ideas anytime, anywhere. The company’s vision extends well-authoring software alone into becoming the inspiration and enabler of world-changing ideas for people, organizations, and businesses.
Prezi has enjoyed explosive growth and developed a rapid following of passionate users. More than 40 million people from over 190 countries and 80% of Fortune 500 companies use Prezi from their desktops, browsers, iPads and iPhones.
Prezi is rapidly adding new users each month, and more than 1 Prezi is created every second. The company has over 200 employees and is backed by premier investors, including Accel Partners, Spectrum Equity, Sunstone Capital (based in Copenhagen), and TED.
What we offer
- An opportunity to join an Accel-funded company that is growing rapidly, upending a stagnant industry and fundamentally changing the way in which ideas are developed and shared.
- Develop & implement new ideas, processes & programs for a team still in its infancy
- Office in downtown San Francisco
- International work environment and opportunities to travel internationally
- Creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package including equity
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English and the link to an introductory prezume (resume in Prezi). Share your interests as well any projects and achievements you are proud of.
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top