Senior Full Stack Engineer
Prezi strives to enable people to share ideas with each other, using our extraordinary product in a provenly more engaging and more effective way by helping millions of people build and deliver moving stories.
To help our business stay on mission, we are looking for a senior full stack engineer to join us working on projects around the awareness, consideration and acquisition stages of the user journey.. Some examples are content discovery, content virality, end-to-end signup and payment experience, all SEO, email infrastructure, high traffic, top of the funnel part of the website etc. All of that with a laser focus on iterative increments of customer value.
- Make significant contributions to the business by working with a cross-functional team to provide expertise, ship high-quality work, and complex components.
- Work in an agile team and organization, continuously refine our own processes towards best team performance and most fun. Our Engineering Managers, Product Owners and Program Management Team are dedicated to supporting you with this.
- Work through a variety of technical challenges that will require creativity and close collaboration across internal functions (design, UX, sales, marketing, etc).
- Release early, release often, deploy to production from day one.
- Work with a toolchain across infrastructure, data, continuous integration, back end, front end and 3rd party integrations with new things to pick up on the way.
- Coordinate and own development projects from beginning to end. Plan, implement with your fellow engineers, release, measure, repeat.
- Contribute to building our dev tools and architecture to enable us to more quickly ship new features into production at scale. Dev teams dedicate 20% of their time to this, while we also rely on our Infrastructure Team to help with major, company-wide tooling and infrastructure support.
- Participate in hackathons and engineering days
- Learn from and share your knowledge with your team and colleagues on the go.
Skills and traits we are looking for
- A passion for delivering value to users
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 2+ years experience in developing web applications in production (e.g. backend using Django, Rails, Node frontend using Backbone, React, Bootstrap)
- A solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. cloud infrastructure, HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Proficiency with servers, linux, cloud infrastructure, build systems, continuous integration
- A passion for clean, maintainable, well-tested code
- Experience working with applications at scale
- The ability to structure and build complex client side applications
- Knowledge of test automation of backend and frontend applications
- Extensive knowledge of responsive design, web standards and modern browsers
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and pick up new things easily
- A work environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and grow
- People who listen to your opinions and value them
- The opportunity to spend time working at our Budapest office
- The opportunity to go to tech conferences anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours and untracked vacations
- Quality meals, snacks, drinks every day
- A fun office with community activities, outings, presentations, office bar, happy hours, ping-pong/pool/foosball, a bar, sports leagues, and something you might make happen next :)
- A centrally located office in downtown San Francisco
- 401k plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
Back to top