Senior Account Executive - San Francisco
You are a bright, energetic, and organized individual that thrives in ambiguity. You love the challenge of creating something from scratch, and also are comfortable testing new sales tactics to influence sales strategy and product development.
If you turn out to be our new colleague, you will focus specifically on selling our team product and have a critical role in developing and going after our target market. You will also play a key role in building a predictable sales engine (fun!) by partnering closely with SDRs, the customer success group, marketing, and product team.
You will own a territory, and be responsible for generating new opportunities, closing deals, and increasing velocity, all while delighting our customers.
Our users are worldwide, many of whom are businesses, schools and government institutions that are using Prezi within their organization.
- Responsible for a sales territory, close sales lead for team licenses (all sizes)
- Identify key target segments, and work with marketing to proactively target this segment with campaigns, collateral, and other lead generation tactics.
- Identify decision makers at targeted companies and effectively get them on the phone.
- Understand their pain points, business model, and how prezi can add value to their business.
- Define key metrics. Build and track KPIs to optimize the process and improve sales velocity.
- Work with SDRs and the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth and successful customer handoff process.
- Work with the product team to provide customer feedback and to assess opportunity that will feed into product prioritization
- Ability to operate with ambiguity, multitask, and move with rapid speed.
- Deep product knowledge in order to identify key segments that can accelerate growth
- Scrappy and resourceful.
- Minimum qualifications BA/BS degree required
- 3-6 years of sales experience in a similar environment
- Ability to work in a scrappy environment, with ability to change scope and focus with ease
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross functionally across team
- Ability to innovate, think creatively and work collaboratively to address problems
- Familiarity with Prezi
- LOVE for Prezi
- Experience with tools including Salesforce and marketing automation software
- Experience at a software company focused on SaaS and/or cloud computing
Back to top