Senior Account Executive EMEA
Prezi is looking for a passionate sales executive to join our fun loving, high performing Sales team and be the part of building something from the ground up. You are a bright, energetic, and organized individual that makes an impact. You love the challenge of creating something from scratch, and also are comfortable with testing new sales tactics to influence sales strategy and product development.
If you turn out to be our new colleague, you will focus specifically on selling our B2B (Team) product and have a critical role in developing and going after our target market. You will also play a key role in building a predictable sales engine by partnering closely with the customer success group, marketing, and product teams. You will own a territory, and be responsible for generating new opportunities, closing deals, and increasing velocity, all while delighting our customers.
Our users are worldwide, many of whom are businesses, schools and government institutions that are using Prezi within their organization.
This role is in Budapest, Hungary or Riga, Latvia.
- Responsible for a sales territory, close inbound sales leads for team licenses.
- Deliver on revenue and activity KPIs.
- Identify decision makers at targeted companies and engage them in conversations via phone and email.
- Understand their pain points, business model, and how Prezi can add value to their business.
- Identify key target customer segments, and work with marketing to proactively target them with campaigns, collateral, and other lead generation tactics.
- Work with the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth and successful customer handoff process.
- Work with the Product team to provide customer feedback and to assess opportunity that will feed into product prioritization.
- Being an expert at, how Prezi supports the business of our customers and being their trusted advisor.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a similar environment, preferably in SaaS or a technology company.
- Proven track record of sales target attainment.
- You are selling value, not features.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Enthusiasm, proactivity and professional curiosity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to innovate, think creatively and work collaboratively to address problems.
- LOVE for Prezi.
- Experience with sales technologies including Salesforce and marketing automation software.
- Experience at a software company focused on SaaS and/or cloud computing.
- Experience at selling to Sales and Marketing departments.
- Verbal and written proficiency in French.
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top