Sales Manager, LATAM - Mexico City
Prezi is the zooming presentation software that uses an open canvas instead of traditional slides to help people explore ideas, collaborate more effectively, and create visually dynamic presentations. Founded in 2009, and with offices in San Francisco, Mexico and Budapest, Prezi provides its users a visually engaging, personalized, way to express their ideas anytime, anywhere. The company’s vision extends well authoring software alone into becoming the inspiration and enabler of world-changing ideas for people, organizations and businesses.
Prezi has enjoyed explosive growth and developed a rapid following of passionate users. More than 75 million people from over 190 countries use Prezi from their desktops, browsers, iPads and iPhones.
Prezi is rapidly adding new users each month, more than 1 Prezi is created every second. The company has over 220 employees, and is backed by premier investors, including Accel Partners, Sunstone Capital (based in Copenhagen), and TED.
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to lead our rapidly growing sales team that focuses on team licenses. If you’re looking for an opportunity to build and mold a high velocity sales team from the bottoms up, this opportunity is for you! This individual is a coach and mentor for our sales organization, not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves, and is energized by the opportunity to grow a sales team into a cranking sales engine. Our users are worldwide, many of whom are businesses of all sizes, schools, and government institutions that are using Prezi within their organization.
- Responsible for the sales development and inside sales team based in Mexico City. Build the team, process, and metrics from the ground up. This includes managing, hiring, setting expectations and targets for the team.
- Work with Global Sales team to ensure best practices are implemented in the LATAM sales team.
- Tap into our large single user license base to identify opportunities and leads for team licenses.
- Partner with the marketing team to build a strong demand gen engine for sales.
- Understand the key value propositions, customer pain points, and build clear playbooks that can accelerate growth and increase funnel conversion rates.
- Develop an onboarding program for new hires
- Use salesforce and other CRM systems, data, and processes to target prospects, generate leads, and close deals both online and offline
- Identify and develop Prezi use cases for specific industry verticals and/or departmental functions
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- 7-10+ years of sales experience
- Strong analytical competency
- Familiarity with CRMs, Salesforce, marketing automation (Pardot preferred), and other sales software tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced English language is a must.
- Special consideration for Portuguese language proficiency.
- Ability to work cross functionally across team
- Strong sales experience with operational focus. Detail and data oriented.
- Have a deep understanding of team licenses and customer business requirements. Ability to translate this into effective sales assets and process.
- Thought leadership and creativity on creating inspiring and magical customer experiences.
- Ability to operate with ambiguity, multitask, and move with rapid speed.
- Scrappy and resourceful.
- Familiarity and prior usage of Prezi’s presentation software
- Experience at a software company focused on SaaS and/or cloud computing
- Ability to innovate, think creatively & work collaboratively to address problems
Back to top