Sales Enablement Lead - San Francisco
Prezi is looking for our first Sales Enablement Lead with a passion for working with a rapidly growing sales team, and for building the processes and activities that will enable the team to operate with speed, efficiency, and scalability.
Prezi is disrupting the way businesses and organizations communicate internally and externally. We have over 75 million registered users, and over 10K+ registered Enterprise accounts. It is a cloud based visual communication platform that intersects with the office productivity and collaboration technology stack. We’re looking for a world class sales enablement lead to help the business trajectory accelerate, and shape the future of Prezi and its growth velocity in organizations.
In leading sales enablement at Prezi, you will partner closely with the sales team who are responsible for growing and expanding Prezi in organizations.
- Build a comprehensive onboarding program and continuing education program for the sales team.
- Partner with marketing to create and manage a library of sales content and assets. Communicate and share with sales team on when and how to effectively use.
- Partner with sales operations to maintain KPIs and dashboards to measure the effectiveness of the sales team.
- Ensure that sales reps have the knowledge, skill set, and content to maximize every lead and buyer interaction.
- Develop and deliver the sales onboarding and ongoing education program.
- Look for opportunities to improve the efficiency and speed at which the sales teams can sell better and faster.
- Act as a key liaison between the sales team and other cross functional teams, particularly marketing.
- Own the sales playbook, and deliver get new reps trained and onboarded with velocity.
- Manage the sales enablement technology stack.
- 5+ years experience building a sales enablement approach and process to lead a rapidly growing sales team.
- Proven leadership and management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
Back to top