Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative, EMEA
Prezi is looking for a passionate and driven Sales Development Representative to join our fun loving, high performing Sales team in Budapest. A Sales Development Representative role is a starting role in your sales career, and after delivering consistent results in this role you will have a chance to grow into the role of Account Executive. You are motivated to pursue your career in sales in the fast-growing technology company, grow and learn the World class sales practices. If you turn out to be our new colleague, you will focus on calling and emailing inbound leads with the focus on DACH region with the goal to qualify them and develop into sales opportunities to be passed to the respective Account Executive for closing the deals. You are a fast learner and dedicated to success.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responding to inbound lead requests via phone and email to verify their needs and fit for Prezi Business platform. You will be setting up appointments with qualified sales opportunities for the Account Executive responsible the territory. Your KPIs will be the activity metrics and the number of qualified appointments set.
- You will own the leads (contact forms, webinars, content) from DACH territory and you will respond to their inquiries via phone and email.
- Understand the business model, pain points and challenges of the prospects, and how Prezi can add value to their business.
- You will learn in details about the prospect's interest in Prezi platform and, if appropriate, set the appointments with the respective Account Executive.
- Deliver on performance (appointments set) and activity (calls and emails) KPIs.
- Being an expert at, how Prezi supports the business of our prospects.
- BA/BS degree.
- Ability to start a relevant conversation with anyone anywhere.
- You believe that every “no” brings you closer to “yes”.
- Up to 2 years of experience in Sales and/or Sales Development is preferred. However; we will be glad to talk to you, if you don't have the experience, but feel that this role is exactly for you.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, both verbal and written.
- Customer-centric thinking and personality.
- Excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
- You think in terms of Customer benefits rather than product features.
- You are a proactive individual with a hunger to learn on a daily basis.
- You possess the utmost responsibility towards the quality and results of your work.
- You like technology and are able to work with multiple intelligence and productivity tools and technologies.
- Love for Prezi.
- Experience with sales technologies including Salesforce and marketing automation software.
- Experience in a high-velocity inbound sales environment.
- Experience at a software company focused on SaaS and/or cloud computing.
To apply, please, send or submit your CV and motivation letter.
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top