Prezi is hiring a Product Owner (PO) to build a customer engagement platform for our sales and marketing teams. Our goal is to create more meaningful relationships with customers at scale, improve the efficiency of these teams, and ultimately propel our sales and marketing efforts into a competitive advantage. This platform will be made up of tools and automation which will allow us to engage visitors and customers alike with relevant communication via the right channel and at the right time, whether that be within our marketing funnel, in app, or on search engine result pages.
- An in-app notifications system
- Technical SEO improvements
- The installation of a CMS for our marketing site
- The integration of a customer success tool (e.g. Totango or Gainsight)
- Custom automation in Salesforce
At Prezi, the PO role focuses on how to set projects up for success by leading a cross-functional team of Engineers, UX, Design, and Data personnel. At a high level, this involves managing stakeholders, defining user stories and acceptance criteria, prioritizing and refining the team’s backlog, overcoming roadblocks, facilitating scrum rituals, evaluating metrics and delivering incremental value. The PO, along with cross-functional teams, focuses on how to solve problems iteratively and at high quality.
Prezi Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Builds a customer engagement technology roadmap in conjunction with the customer operations teams (sales, marketing, support, success).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - creates a strategy for managing relationships and interactions with our current - and potential customers.
- Acts as the main point of contact for the cross-functional team to support product managers (PM’s) in Opportunity Assessments.
- Collaborates with PM’s to prioritize opportunity backlogs.
- Responsible for defining and prioritizing Epics, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria.
- Responsible for obtaining estimations on requirements.
- Provides requirements on Data and Instrumentation.
- Responsible for tracking and providing visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on timeline of delivery during sprints and cycles.
- Ensures internal readiness for new initiative/product roll-out.
- Supports PMs in providing Product level visibility.
- Provides visibility into risks and works with stakeholders to resolve them.
What we expect from you:
- Customer mindset approach: The first three items on your priorities list is customers, customers, and customers. It's crucial to be able to inspire engineers to think about customers and refocus product discussions back towards customers.
- Understands the principles of Product Development and has a proven track record in delivering products.
- Ability to display rational vs. emotional thinking on how to collect, organize and analyze information.
- Skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others, both verbally and in written format.
- Experience in working in an environment that a fosters “learning through delivery” behavior in a SaaS company is a strong plus.
- Inclination to challenge deeply-held assumptions and value metrics over opinions.
- Ability to identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment.
- An action-oriented mindset disciplined to resolve blockers.
What you can expect from us:
- A working environment that supports career and skill growth
- People who listen to your opinions and value them
- The opportunity to spend time working at our Budapest office
- The opportunity to go to tech conferences anywhere in the world
- A centrally located office in downtown San Francisco
- Flexible working hours and untracked vacations
- 401k plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Free meals, snacks, drinks every day
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top