Prezi is looking for a Product Owner (PO) to work together with Product Managers (PM), Engineers, UX, Design and Data teams to help build the product right. The PO, along with cross-functional team(s) will focus on how to solve the problem iteratively and at high quality.
As a PO you will focus on enabling a deeper and more personal relationship between Prezi and our customers through better tools and automation. Our customer engagement ecosystem should fulfill customer and Prezi strategic needs, becoming a competitive advantage. Our plan is to enable Prezi to engage our customers with relevant communication via the right channel and at the right time.
Prezi Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Builds a customer engagement technology roadmap in conjunction with the Customer operations teams.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - creates a strategy for managing relationships and interactions with our current - and potential customers.
- Acts as the main POC for the cross-functional team to support product managers in Opportunity Assessments.
- Collaborates with PM’s to prioritize opportunity backlogs.
- Responsible for defining and prioritizing Epics, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria.
- Responsible for obtaining estimations on requirements.
- Provides requirements for Data and Instrumentation.
- Responsible for tracking and providing visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on a timeline of delivery during sprints and cycles.
- Ensures internal readiness for new initiative/product roll-out.
- Supports PMs in providing Product level visibility.
- Provides visibility into risks and works with stakeholders to resolve them.
- Facilitates daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and sprint review meetings.
- Facilitates team retrospectives and participates in organization level retrospectives.
What we expect from you:
- Customer mindset approach: The first three items on your priorities list is customers, customers and customers. It's crucial to be able to inspire engineers to think about customers, and refocus product discussions back towards customers.
- Understands the principles of Product Development and has a proven track record in delivering products
- Ability to display rational vs. emotional thinking on how to collect, organize and analyze information.
- Skilled communicator: can distil complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others.
- Experience in working in an environment that a fosters “learning through delivery” behavior in a SaaS company is a strong plus.
- Ability to identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive monthly salary and stock options
- Opportunity to work in a young and well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- Flexible working hours and vacation
- MEDICOVER - private health insurance at no cost
- Opportunity to attend international conferences to learn and improve
- Fun team with lots of varying interests and activities we often join to do together
- Occasional travel to San Francisco and conferences
- Free quality food (lunch and breakfast in at the restaurant and sandwiches in Prezi bistro)
- Free gym cards, bike repair service, and bike storage
- Take advantage of the Prezi library and order books at company cost
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top