Product Manager – Core Experiences
- Budapest, Hungary
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the Create Experiences team responsible for Prezi’s content creation and editing solutions including Prezi Design, Prezi Present and Prezi Video. This is a major opportunity to become a key player in evolving Prezi’s visual information platform to support integrated video, information graphics and storytelling in the development of new and innovative forms of visual expression.
As Product Manager - Core Experiences, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of how our users interact with the presentation and video solutions built on Prezi’s core technology including the media processing and collaborative document editing backends, the internal editing APIs, native device and app deployment, backend support of partners, the graphics engine and integrated in-product onboarding. Based on this understanding you will be responsible for managing the roadmap for these core technology teams to best serve Prezi's customers and business needs.
Based in our Budapest office, you will report to Prezi’s Vice President of Product Management for Create Experiences, Chris Ford.
As Product Manager – Core Experiences, you will…
- Assume responsibility for the Core Experience product strategy through researching customer workflows, understanding their cross-functional requirements, appraising new product ideas, developing new initiatives and overseeing deployment.
- Research customer needs and requirements both directly and indirectly through marketing and sales and lead the investigations needed to make properly validated product decisions.
- Work within the Prezi Software Development Lifecycle (PSDL), develop initiatives and roadmaps in coordination with fellow product managers, marketing, sales, and engineering.
- Collaborate with UX and engineering, balance design with technical feasibility, understand dependencies, assess risk management and coordinate the timeframe for implementing new features and enhancements.
- Work closely with both Designers and UX Researchers to define workflows, identify UI problems, develop mock-ups and prototypes, manage testing processes and lead user validations.
- Ensure that initiatives, stories and epics in development are prioritized and aligned with Prezi’s objectives and that all product releases are properly tested and qualified prior to going live.
- Maintain a high touch relationship with the key stakeholders in product marketing and sales providing product and technical insights, differentiators and messaging input.
- Assesses competitive and technology trends, exploring new ways to improve Prezi products.
- Participate in the quarterly OKR definition process.
- Manage product retros at key milestones and channel learnings into improved processes.
If you have..
- Over 5-years Product Management experience in SaaS or API-leading applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering and the product release cycle
- Deep understanding of software development methodologies, especially Agile
- Expertise in facilitating multi-disciplinary product, design and engineering teams
- A profound empathy and desire to understand the customer
- A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and taking decisive action
- A highly collaborative team-player with natural leadership skills who can quickly build trust
- A creative problem solver with a high degree of attention to detail
- A deep appreciation of the business rationale behind product requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, always available, approachable and responsive
- A high degree of skill in written communications
- Demonstrated abilities in using data and analytics and their presentation
- A deep appreciation of the importance and application of UX design and research
then we would love to talk to you!
Bonus if you have...
- Visual media product experience as a Product Manager or expert user
- Experience of game engine technology
- Experience with technology partnership, licensing and contracts
- Technical marketing experience
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment or from home. Free snacks, drinks and unlimited coffee in the Prezi Bistro, healthcare coverage, paid sabbatical leave, top of the line equipment and more.
The best part: you will join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply care about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
If you are into visual communication, love to be a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.
To learn more about this opportunity, Prezi the company, Prezi Values (We Care, We Team, and We Picture) and learn more about this role, check out this presentation: https://prezi.com/p/lhzbc6xm53pr/bp-product-manager-core-experiences
Back to top