Product Manager - Content Library
Product Manager - Content Library
Prezi is looking for a Product Manager (PM) to work with our Library cross-functional teams (Engineers, UX Research, Design and Data Analyst) to ensure we are working to solve the most impactful problems and to help build the product right. The PM, along with cross-functional team(s) will focus on how to solve problems iteratively, and with high quality results.
The Library teams are focused on helping users to create better content, share reusable components of their content with others, and get inspired by exploring the content of others. Prezi has one of the world’s largest databases of presentations, including many which have been set to reusable by the authors. This means that others can easily include parts of existing presentations within their own to help tell their story. We also have a growing list of partners, with whom we are working to make it easier for users to get high quality assets into their content, or else more effectively distribute their completed content with others.
Your work can help impact how millions of people create and communicate using visual content.
Based in our Budapest Office, you will be reporting to Bob Tornquist
- have a customer mindset approach: The first three items on your priority list are customers, customers, and customers
- understand the principles of Product Development and have a proven track record in delivering products
- are able to display rational vs. emotional thinking on how to collect, organize and analyze information
- are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail, and are willing to explain things to others
- have the ability to identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment
then we would love to talk to you!
Bonus if you
- come from an environment that fosters “learning through delivery” behaviour in a SaaS company
- have worked on digital products for productivity, content creation or content curation before.
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment, free high-quality food in the Prezi Bistro, a relocation package, paid trips to professional conferences, Prezi Daycare for children, and much more. .
The best part: you will join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply cares about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
If you are into visual communication, love to be a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.
To learn more about this opportunity, Prezi the company, Prezi Values (We Care, We Team and We Picture) and experience the magic of Prezi the product, have a look at this prezi: https://prezi.com/p/km0ykobhh7sm/bp-product-manager-content-library
See Inside the Office of Prezi
Founded in 2009, Prezi is a cloud-based presentation software tool that helps users connect powerfully with their audiences. Unlike standard presentation slides, Prezi’s zoomable canvas shows relationships between the big picture and fine details, putting ideas into context and engaging viewers in a unique and visually exciting way.
Back to top