Office team manager (facilities and environment)
Prezi is not only a company, it is a global community of users and employees who create workspaces full of creativity and engaging communication. We are busy creating the software that will enable 2B people share ideas while fostering a workplace that makes us proud to be a part of, coworkers we enjoy spending time with and an environment that pushes us to be the best version of ourselves every day.
Our physical environment and service platform is a major part of our identity as Prezilians, and we are looking for you to join our team and continuing our workplace leadership. We have offices in San Francisco, Riga and Budapest, and you will have the opportunity to shape all. This role is in Budapest - more about the office here.
The office team manager gets the opportunity to lead a global team and is bottom line responsible for all aspects of facilities, physical environment, employee services and office operations. Your goal is to have a major impact on the overall productivity and culture of our employees globally. You will report to the Prezi COO.
In your day to day, you will:
- Lead, mentor and motivate a global team of office professionals
- Lead office operations for all Prezi locations/buildings
- Own the office budget globally
- Be the main point of contact and project manager for our facilities management vendors, contractors, and partners
- Foster partnerships with hotels, coworking spaces, and conferencing facilities at Prezi locations globally
- Ensure #preziness for all our offices by implementing a global office look and feel
- Aid Prezilians in their travel by maintaining a global travel calendar, and ensuring contact with best in class travel agencies
- Proactively drive initiatives that foster a positive workplace and uplifting mood
- Maintain our fleet of apartments
- Globally coordinate bistro services, internal and external office events as well as office locations/lease work as necessary
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Infectious love for customers (internal and external)
- Superior collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with global facilities budget management
- Strong intrinsic alignment with our values #weteam #wecare #wepicture
- 4-6 years experience in a global role with similar responsibilities
- Experience in a highly creative software environment
- Passion for bettering Prezi culture through continuous improvement of physical environment
- It would be great if you also had hands-on design skills
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top